Register now to get rid of these ads!

stolen roadster on long island new york

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotroded, Oct 8, 2010.

1. I am in decatur illinois and my neighbor just tells me my roadster is missing out of my garage in new york. Please help find it.
    27 roadster pickup with 21"x33" tires on the back

Attached Files:

2. metal man

metal man

I'll be paying attention.Lots of stolen hot rods lately.How long has it been missing?

3. Pat Pryor

Pat Pryor

ill keep an eye out

Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
  4. cheveey57

cheveey57

As an Islander with a few eyeballs, we'll keep a lookout. I'm also one of the "SouthSide boys" with over 300 members so I'll get the guy that handles our newsletter to post it.
    Pete

5. Nice, kick him while he's down.

Good luck. Hopefully there's an explenation

6. Why the slam? A set of steelies and bias tires, makes it Hamb happy.

Hope that this one is found and returned to it's rightful owner!

7. Thanks pete any help will be a great

8. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

no reason for that, it's been stolen by some scumbag thief, this isn't the place to debate whether it's perfectly hamb friendly. it could have been anyone's car on here. to the OP you might want to post up contact info for yourself, and make a detailed list of items on the car or anything unique to look out for

9. Pat Pryor

Pat Pryor

sorry no hard feelings ill take it off.

10. chopt55bc

chopt55bc

are you shittin me? sorry to hear that Ed. hope you get it back! hope you had it insured for what its worth.

11. What the hell, I this is ridiculous! I always figured classics were something that thieves would stay away from due to how difficult they are to hide!!!

12. decayed40

decayed40

Hey i will be on the look out in our area of binghamton ! what the hell man! and i will spread the word.:eek:

13. Doug thanks for keeping your eye out

14. I just found out today I'm in illinois and I got the call at 3

15. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

after reading so much lately about he recent rash of theft or maybe its the rising rate of theft of classics and hot rods, sure feel like were being tageted

will be watching this far over..

16. cederholm

cederholm

I'll keep an eye open in the city!!

17. Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens

It will be easy to spot. Got my eyes peeled over here in Jersey. Oh yeah, Slim

18. lorodz

lorodz

wtf......oh man if i see someone rolling in it im going to beat his ass for you hope its not one of ya buddy playing a joke on you ....damn this sucks.....good luck

19. at first I thought that but nobody I know would go that far I hope . i was having carb problems and cleaned the carb and had drained the oil so it had no oil in itt and well no air filter ,my neighbor said the drain pan is full and still sitting in the middle ofthe garage and tools and the air cleaner are on the bench. thanks slim and bruce for any help .heres some info to reach me
    [email protected]
    516 312 1753

20. lorodz

lorodz

so they drove it away with no oil in it ...damn...im shure it didnt make it far if that was the case unless towed ...anyway you should contact nassau police ...maybe it was picked up on the side of the road and its sitting in the impound yard with a blown motor ....its better that way than gone period ...

21. paintcan54

paintcan54

That's a nice roadster, sorry to hear about it being stolen hope you get it back, and all together.

22. BOWTIE BROWN

BOWTIE BROWN

x2 ... I hate scumbags. Good luck man . Could be anybodies .

23. ChassisResearchKid

ChassisResearchKid
    from Michigan

24. btt-got my eyes and ears peeled down here in pa, will tell my non HAMB hot rod buddies as well

25. I'm in SW Suffolk, will be looking for it.

Bob

26. long island vic

long island vic

ttt,,,,, ill let my crew know

27. joel torres

joel torres

i just saw this car sunday at the show by my house off wicks rd did you take it there?
    [​IMG]

28. decayed40

decayed40

Any way we can get a sticky on this !! after all it was our friend ed who got us all notified when 1lowtrk 's truck was stolen while were in austin. lets show him a return favor and keep it at the top !!! good luck "rodeo":D

29. I had the car at wicks rd on sunday and it was ruining shitty so I took it apart to fix it and change the oil freakin bastard had to push it out with somebody cause it has a spool in the rear and there's no way to turn out of my driveway withoutbacking up

30. bttt.........................Hope you find it.