Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stolen Model As in Wyoming

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by FoMoCoMoFo, May 5, 2013.

1. FoMoCoMoFo

FoMoCoMoFo
    from WY

I received the following email from a friend, did a search and it doesn't appear to be a thread started yet. No date of the theft but if anyone has any information I can give the home phone, pm me:

STOLEN MODEL A CARS
    Has anyone seen these two cars??? One is a 1929 Ford Model A Roadster and the other is a 1931 Ford Model A pickup. They belong to our family and unfortunately this is not the movie “Cars” where they drive themselves. They were stolen from the Ashenhurst Farm outside Wheatland, WY. If you have any information on these cars please contact Carla Howard at 480-xxx-xxxx or call the Platte County Sheriff’s office at 307-322-2331. You may have seen these cars or know someone who has recently acquired or is trying to sell one or both of them. We can identify them with a VIN number, so any information you have is helpful. A reward is being offered.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have no reason to believe this is a hoax, but please have admin delete if this has already come up.

2. Jay Tyrrell

Jay Tyrrell

Wow this sucks
    Jay

3. Hope you find them. Did you post on Fordbarn too?

4. black 62

black 62
    from arkansas

cute kids...

5. I'll put the word out up here Billings MT

6. I'll be watching here in Omaha...I had my model A pickup stolen also in 2005.

7. Cruiser

Cruiser

These stolen threads always make me sick, damn thieves need to hung up by there balls and left to dry in the sun. I wonder how many of the stolen car threads on the HAMB that cars are recovered, I would say few are recovered. Most are parted out or shipped out somewhere, I hope these cars are recovered this time around. It's a shame that the grand children in the picture my never get to ride in thr cars again.

CRUISER :cool:

Last edited: May 6, 2013
  8. LOW LID DUDE

LOW LID DUDE
    from Colorado

I will keep a eye out for them in Denver,ya never know.they might just appear at a swap meet.

9. Yeah... that pisses me off that this shit it happening in my neck of the woods. We will keep the eyes out up in North Wyo

10. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That really sucks, when you see something like that coming from that area your first thought is that someone drug a couple of cars out from behind a guy's barn where they have been baking in the sun for the past 40 years and not a case were someone got in a garage or shop and stole two obviously very nice restored vehicles.
    Due to where that town is between Casper and Cheyenne and the size of the town I'd think someone local was involved either directly in the theft or by telling someone else exactly where the car and truck were stored.

11. Wow. This is totally bullshit, in Wyoming no less. It's a ways from me, but you never know.

12. 2dr_sedan

2dr_sedan

13. so_dak_kid

so_dak_kid

14. aircoup

aircoup

those are the kind id like to drag behind my truck ,,

15. tfeverfred

tfeverfred

Sad deal all around. I guess that's the draw back of living out of town. there's no one to see what's going on when you're away. No one to notice a couple cars being loaded up. This sucks.

16. Dr Dirt

Dr Dirt

I live in a rural area and deal with alot of people dumping trash so I have a 16 camera security system including ground level to capture license plates. When the house a 1/8 of a mile away was broken into (inside job) the sheriff stopped to see if I had seen anything and he left with make, model, plate# and a clear shot of the driver.The guy was arrested that night. And I made a new friend as he stops by all the time to see how my projects are coming along.

17. Will pass the word around the Black Hills

18. Frank L. hughes

Frank L. hughes

I'll put the word out around here. Lot's of luck on recovery ! Frank :(

19. Rattleon

Rattleon
    from Idaho

Eyes/ears peeled here in southeast Idaho and Boise area when I'm over there!