Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stolen hot rod in florida

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Don's Hot Rods, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KROWN Kustoms

KROWN Kustoms

That was just a couple of miles frome my house in va, The churchs raised hell about it untill he took it down. I think it was tasteful, not as velgur as mine wouldve been. Hope they find your ride bro!

2. R A Wrench

R A Wrench
    from Denver, Co

Keep this at the top!

3. thunderplex

thunderplex

4. Hot Turkey

Hot Turkey

The local cops know the car well, some of them have hot rods also. The estimated value is so high as to get more support from the Sargent and there are now multiple investigators working the case instead of just one. The coupe is a fixture around here (a loud and obnoxious one) everyone in town knows when I go to pick up Shelby from school. Always draws a crowd because they know we will leave the parking lot side ways. I want to thank all of you for your help, millions of people have heard about it at this point. Here is the news report, they have played it 5 times over the past 2 days.
    http://www.wogx.com/story/19904838/restored-1932-ford-coup-stolen-from-garage

5. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

6. davedriveschevy

davedriveschevy

7. WOODEYE

WOODEYE

Hot Turkey,so sorry for your loss. I followed the build as well as so many others did and so envied your talent and admired your work ethic in pushing yourself to the finish. This really stinks. I will keep an eye out here and a good thought for a happy conclusion.

8. Hemiman 426

Hemiman 426
    from Tulsa, Ok.

What's going to make the search harder is the 5 days before the theft was discovered.. HT , I wish the best for you in bringing her back home . We need to arrange a little dance for the ass hats that took it when they're caught. I'm in!

9. orangecoupe

orangecoupe
    from florida

10. I'll keep an eye out here in Perry, GA. It's right off I-75 if the decide to take it north. :mad: I can't stand a thief!

11. teejay99

teejay99

Hot Turkey ...if there are any "open 24 hr " places around your house , they may have a security camera that would give a view to the road .....it would certainly take some legwork on your part but you never know , it might show a truck and trailer going by in the wee small hours on one of the 5 nights you were away . A longshot , yes , but you never know when you might hit the jackpot on these losers ..

T

12. Cerberus

Cerberus

Hot Turkey, I am a active member of neighborhood watch in my neighborhood. Some home owners here have cameras that record on a hard drive, which watch their front yards and the street. The cameras have detected crimes being commited in the neighborhood. I suggest contacting all your neighbors to see if they have cameras. Usually the recordings are saved for eight or more days. Good Luck.

13. back up for all to see and keep an eye open

14. Country Gent

Country Gent
    BANNED

Damn, by now I was hoping for a happy ending on this thread. Will be watching this thread. Good luck to ya Hot Turkey. Definately a family loss.

15. i keep looking at this hoping it's over. damn. it must be hid well.

16. Crystal Blue

Crystal Blue

It's on my FB page as well, with the news vid. Every time I open up this post, hoping she was found, and nothing yet, I feel ill.

As a side note, next week my project will have a GPS tracker, and tonight I bought more ammo.:)

Oh...... and BTTT

17. Rocky Famoso

Rocky Famoso
    BANNED

Back up to the top...

18. jwl53

jwl53
    from So cal

Man what a horrible end to an awesome build thread. Hope it comes home soon! Bttt.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

19. rd martin

rd martin
    from indiana

eyes open in northwest indiana and chicago. dont give up hope yet. i know someone in shipping on the southern coast , will put the word out down there.

20. Hot turkey , I followed your build thread on this car, awesom work .

Just in case you havn't already thought to do this... you need to email photos of the coupe to every International Shipping company ( Jenners , FPS, Kiwi shipping etc ) and as many of the car transport companies as you can .
    Somebody out there has seen something , they just may not realise what , yet .

best of luck , Rod .

21. n.z.rodder

n.z.rodder

My heart sunk when I saw it was Hot Turkey's '32 Coupe, followed the build thread right through to winning trophies. Hope you get it back soon.
    Keepin' in at the top since it ain't a sticky yet.

Scotty

22. Dynaflash_8

Dynaflash_8
    from Auburn WA

Keep this up at the top till the car is found

23. Grumbler

Grumbler

This has got me wondering and I hate to say it but.......did the thieves scope out this car on the HAMB and then track it down? I haven't read the build thread, was there any personal info in there, name of town, pics with GPS data, etc? Something to think abiout....

24. Floater03

Floater03
    from Byron Ga.

Perry swap meet coming up Scott, lets keep an eye out. Jim will be there too i think

25. davedriveschevy

davedriveschevy

Back to the top, lets find this car!

26. Unbelievable - What on earth are they going to do with it? Jeez.

27. Dunno how many of youse are into Facebook ( I don't care much for it, I kinda lurk now & again). Anyway, someone told me how his sis-in law was telling everyone about the nice weekend away they had planned.
    'Nice' .. everyone inadvertently then knew of the brand new Harley cycle sitting un-attended in the garage while they were away.

'Loose lips sink ships'.

28. Hot Turkey

Hot Turkey

29. Nailhead Brooklyn

Nailhead Brooklyn

I'm so sorry, this really stinks... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.