Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Stolen from Friday Art Show and on Sale at Essen Motor Show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BOMONSTER, Dec 2, 2011.

1. tattooedLew

tattooedLew
    from Mesa Az

Had a guy do it with some tattoo flash I drew... Didnt know it till I saw someone with an actual tattoo of it...

2. fonti

fonti

what an asshole...it's posted also on german websites - so let's hope he does not make big business. someone should "visit" him!!

3. heyitsnate

heyitsnate

This sucks. it's why I don't post brand new work in friday art, or Facebook. it happened also with a motorcycle frame I built, i posted it on a forum and a company copied it and sells them. word of mouth gets me by just fine, and I still post after I've made a product myself or sold the design to a client.

4. migraman

migraman

This may be a random question, but were you at the Good Guys Del Mar show, some time around spring Bomonster? The reason I ask is someone gave me a sticker that is the same as your avatar. Just wondering if it was you or some jerk.

Stay classy.

5. damn....I like the sound of that,LASTperson I would want to piss off on the net is Ryan,the guys got "mad" computer skills Im sure:rolleyes: