Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stolen Car Trailer- Okies Keep An Eye Out!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rustyford1, Mar 9, 2006.

1. A buddy and car club member owns a car lot here in town. On Sunday,03-05-06, he had his 3 car trailer stolen.

Here's the description as he gave me; 1995 Hertz(he said it's pronounced Hlez ?) 46ft, 3 car trailer. It's a charcoal gray, fifth wheel, wedge trailer. He said it also has a gray plastic tool box.

Witnesses said they saw a maroon or dark red, four door dually pulling it out of the lot somewhere between noon and 2pm on Sunday. The dually had a white sign on the back door.

Please keep an eye out and if you happen across one even close to the description, call Sports and More Auto at 580-227-4135 or my cell at 580-227-5780.

Thanks all.

2. Mine is behind a locked gate with a pin lock and a couple cars parked in front of it and I still worry about someone taking it.
    Hope it turns up.

3. Yeah, he usually has a car parked in front of it but moved it. He forgot to put it back and someone else was paying attention.

4. Roothawg

Roothawg

I'll watch for it.

5. Thanks Root. He had someone tell him they thought they saw it in the Edmond area. He's been around all over down there but never saw it.