Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stolen Car in Atlanta

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Big Pauly, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Big Pauly

Big Pauly

I know it is not Trad, but if you live in Atlanta please keep an eye out for this Camaro. It is her pride and joy. It was just stolen less than an hour ago from the Target parking lot on Moreland Ave.

[​IMG]

2. drhotrodmd

drhotrodmd

I would rather be looking for that gal on the hood.

3. Big Pauly

Big Pauly

It is her car

4. She's hot. Guess the car is too... now.

Hope whoever got it gets busted. Will keep an eye out up here.

JH

5. suicidal-element

suicidal-element
    from Auburn, CA

maybe Overhaulin' stole it!!!! Just kidding, that sucks! I'd flip out if my car got jacked.

6. I'll keep an eye peeled on this side of town.

7. me too....

that sucks

8. gofaster

gofaster
    from georgia

Not that her picture is bad but if you can get a clear side shot with any other identifying features (motor, mods, unique feature)the car hasand which police dept to notify I will get it posted in our showroom (YearOne) as we sell a bunch of parts for those cars and our retail customers are in and around the metro Atlanta area.

9. Thumper

Thumper

Were keepin our eyes peeled for it up here. I hope she gets its back quick and the bastards fried for it.

10. LUX BLUE

LUX BLUE
    Alliance Vendor
    from AUSTIN,TX

I have an unnatural love for those Camaros...what is that, a 79?

11. Lil' Billy

Lil' Billy
    from Georgia

I'll keep an eye out, but I thought Moreland Ave was a fairly shady part of town to begin with.

12. pan-dragger

pan-dragger

i just saw a guy with a mullet going down the freeway in a car like that

13. squigy

squigy
    from SO.FLO.

I hate theives!! hope they get caught.
    i will keep an eye out down here,you never know where cars will turn up.

14. John Denich

John Denich

Your sick!!!!!!

I just saw on the news that Joe Dirt is involved in a high speed chase:D:D:D:D

15. ill keep an eye out on the southside, f@$%#!& theives

16. slamdpup

slamdpup

dude i will look out for ya but if you live atl you no there a chop shop on every corner...but i want to know something..why is it that they can build a nice shopping center in the middle of the fuckin ghetto and white folks think they go shoppijg there...come on man..that area is fucked up 1 block from there...you guys in atl didnt see the news several months ago about a lady getting beat up by some young black men there..and the news talkin about all the crime and stolen cars there...tell your girl to shop some where else a little safer

17. rodknocker

rodknocker

took me a few minutes to notice the car in the pic,sorry to hear about it.I'll keep my eyes open up here

18. dammmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnn

that sucks.

She looks like the anti add for the smokey and the bandit

LOJACK is all I can say.

I hear you slamdpup.

I heard a whole mess of cars were stolen during the Year One Braselton Bash - right up in the good old redneck area of NE atlanta.

Nick Cage must have moved into town to practice for the gone in 60 seconds sequal.

Tell that girl I'll make her a deal on the 46 if she gets some insurance money.

19. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

We'll keep watch in the Nashville area,Pauly.. Thieves are scum..

20. willtel

willtel
    from Atlanta

Moreland is cleaning up but it still has it rough parts. I work downtown and live on the Westside so I will keep my eyes peeled.

Not to sound negative but that car is probably sitting in someones back yard in the ghetto being parted out. A coat of paint and some 20" spinners and no one will recognize it.

21. Big Pauly

Big Pauly

The biggest stand out on the car that I did not mention and does not show up in the pic is that the car is silver with silver microflake. When the sun hits it, it dances. She is not my girl, she is my friend's. I know that Moreland is not the best area, but it is getting better. I have seen this too many times in Atlanta over the past 2 years and that is why I have 2 hidden kill switches and 3 switches that do nothing in plain view on my truck.

22. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

havent found it yet? the cops doing anything about it? some times you have to shame them into doing their job ..by doing it for them..found a buddies car that way..just found it than told the Blues where it was..let them deal with sligin lead

23. Big Pauly

Big Pauly

We did that last year when a guy I know got car jacked getting out of his truck in front of his apartment. The sad thing is, that the bastards walked with a slap on the wrist for possesion of stolen property because there was no proof that they originaly stole it. WTF? Thanks guys for watching out.

24. slamdpup

slamdpup

dude dont kid yourself moreland is not cleaning up shit..you guys dont see what i see there at night..you that titlemax title loan company on moreland ave ..i do the repos for that store and im gonna tell you moreland is not cleaning up shit...just because they built a shopiing center there doesnt mean they cleaned it up..i block if that from there ..is a street called hardee st pull down there when the sun goes down and tell me how clean it is...im sorry im finished..

25. Got Charlotte covered!
    Good luck.

BloodyKnuckles

26. slamdpup

slamdpup

i know this is old but i had to bring this back up...the street i was talking about is where i got shot 2 nights after i replied to this post..sorry to waste time but i ran across this while seaching..

27. Talk about making your point the hard way.
    DAMN Dude!!

Any more word on this car?

28. slamdpup

slamdpup

yea tell me about it...thats wierd ...

no word yet..probably never will..

people that can do something like that to another person can do it many times without thinking twice about it

29. axeman39

axeman39
    from Saco Maine

Ill watch for it up here, you never know where it will turn up.