Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Stolen - 1952 Chevy 3100 Truck

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TooMany2count, Dec 4, 2009.

1. This was reported over on Stovebolt & was a project truck that was being restored for an organization called DrumStrong (www.drumstrong.org) that worked with and helped kids with cancer. It's a great organization and does a lot for the kids and their families.
    If you can help these folks out it would be greatly appreciated...joe

In Charlotte during the GoodGuys Southeastern show, a '52 3100 was being restored for DrumStrong which is an org that supports Kids with Cancer. The truck was to be used to initially be in a parade to raise awareness and funds for kids with cancer. Longer term it was going to be used for a variety of fund-raising activities, ALL going to the kids and their families.

Someone stole the truck from the shop where volunteers were restoring it. We are trying to track it down.

Here is the vin: The VIN is LVM-44 607 H53B-004518 and Title # is 1200332460M

The truck is still in primer with a built 350 engine. I know its a long shot but I am hoping that this post might produce a lead or two.

Here is the guy to contact if you hear or see anything:

Scott L. Swimmer
    drumSTRONG™ DrumsForCures, Inc. Founder and President
    725 Providence Rd. suite #210
    Charlotte, NC 28207
    scott@drumstrong.org
    http://www.drumstrong.org
    704.375.7177 o. 704.996.9170 c.

Thanks folks!

Pics can be seen HERE

2. Retro Jim

Retro Jim

Sounds like a great thing they are doing for some not so lucky children . That really sucks !

What kind of low life fu*king piece of pig shit would take something like that to help children ?? :mad: I hope when they catch the fu*kers they drag them behind the truck and cut their hands off so they can't steal anything anymore ! Make sure he gets a good roommate when he goes to prison , like a serial perfert that love guys who steal trucks that helps children with Cancer ! :eek:
    I ways alway taught not to HATE people , but here of late with all the stuff people are stealing from the hard working man and benefits to help out people that are in need ,well I think I will be changing my mind !
    I "HATE" those shit ass fuc*ing thieving bastards more & more each day !

RetroJim

3. Saw this over at the 'bolt Joe, it's just beyond belief how low these scumbags will stoop.
    As I mentioned to Scott Danforth, in the unlikely chance it might find it's way over to these shores,I'll keep my ear to the ground.

4. Rickybop

Rickybop
    from Michigan

Sad to hear. Everybody keep a look-out!