Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs STOLEN: 1940 MERCURY SIDE WINDOWS, 3 PIECES QUARTER PANEL TRIM, COWL VENT ASSEMBLY & 1940 FORD HOOD.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by vonpahrkur, Jun 13, 2016.

1. vonpahrkur

vonpahrkur

I have been collecting parts for my 1940 Mercury's for the last 10 years-they are rough but my dream is to fix them up one day. I went to take some measurements on the chopped convertible a couple days ago and discovered that the pair of chopped door glass for is missing along with a pair of stock door glass and all the window regulators. Also missing is a cowl vent and one set of quarter stainless and a one passenger stainless (all for coupe and convertible) Also missing a 1940 Ford hood which had a big dent in the front. I have discovered these things are missing a couple days ago from where i had them stored, it is possible they went missing within the last 4 years so if anyone has magically come up with these difficult-to-find parts, it is possible they are mine. The chopped pair of 1940 Mercury side Glass is chopped roughly 2 - 2 1/2 inches. I just want the parts back, please pm me if you have any leads. Thanks