Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stolen! 1937 Ford Panel Truck- Phoenix, Arizona - UPDATE: RECOVERED!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by zellerware, Aug 10, 2010.

1. tikidiablo

tikidiablo
    from so cal

You can tell a lot about a person by how they look, but even more by what comes out of their mouth.

I know , them white boys are soo obviously from Canada !

Good to hear this had a good outcome. You can tell from the camera shyness who actually knew the details about the stolen truck and the oblivious simpletons in the foreground .:rolleyes: From the looks of it they were getting some paperwork done at the dmv and stopped by the ole panel to check it out when the pic was snapped.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
  2. TwoLaneBlacktop

TwoLaneBlacktop
    from Burien

3. sololobo

sololobo

What a great ending to a heartbreak story. Super work and again the H.A.M.B. family reigns supreme over the losers. Ya-hooo ~sololobo~

4. Captain Chaos

Captain Chaos
    from Missery

Unfortunatly that will never happen :mad:
    I was in jurry duty on a guy that was speeding drunk and ran over and killed a biker, soon as they found out I was a biker I was dismissed :mad::mad:

Congrats onthe recovery , good looking out Nick . Make me glad these stupid phones all have cameras now :cool:

5. robleticia

robleticia

Great job Nick!

6. Halfdozen

Halfdozen
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

The thread about the 36 Ford 5 window stolen and recovered in Washington- http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=654964&highlight=36+ford+stolen - made me want to go back and resurrect this thread to ask for an update. Did the Blake's truck get restored to its former glory? Any further story details?
    Nice to relive the stories with happy endings, we hear so few of 'em...

Edit: Just found Nick's followup thread: http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=607235&highlight=stolen
    Justice, of a sort.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
  7. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

Whenever I watch that Bait Car show on TV and the cop says
    "Well, hopefully they learned their lesson and won't do this again" I have to laugh. Of course they will do it again, to a lot of these idiots going to jail is like the rest of us going to a restaurant..........it is no big thing to them and part of their life.

There was a young kid caught here stealing a car and he had been arrested 57 times for the same thing. Don't you think some Judge would have said after the first 56 times "We have a problem" ? :confused:

Until we start putting these scum away for LONG sentences and make them work instead of laying around all day watching color TV, law abiding citizens are going to be fair game. :mad:

Don

8. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

I was just thinking about this case the other day. The ONE guy they managed to lock up in this deal has already served close to half his time.... This thread has been running for longer then he'll be behind bars.

The dude already spent 10 years in the 90's locked down... To him stealing and serving time is the job.

need louvers ? likes this.