Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stolen 1933 Willys ,

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 33HEMI, Aug 15, 2011.

1. 33HEMI

33HEMI

Just got this email looks like you guy`s can't leave your car any where,
    Sorry it`s an O/T car but every set of extra eye`s help.

Well here we go again my 1933 willys Vicky was stolen from the Wall Mart parking lot in Torrance Ca. 8-11-11 while parked only a few moments to pick something up. They also got my 2001 gmc truck and trailer but they found them that night they took very little from truck as we were packed up for the Big Bear Car show more to follow.

sept25_035.jpg

sept25_108.jpg <O></O>

2. BlownMerc

BlownMerc
    from Jerome

Hope they find the scumbags! Good luck

3. CalGasser

CalGasser

The car belongs to my friend Ray Fields from So. Bay area. Fucking thieves need their hands cut off!!!:mad: Good luck Ray, I hope you recover your ride! A bit late but there's a good buy on Lo Jack, about 60% off. How much is your ride worth? Stay proactive, not reactive... desperate times ahead! :confused:

4. Mayor of G-Vegas

Mayor of G-Vegas

Good luck on reuniting the owner with his Willy's ...... If the guys that stole it are any type of professional that car is prob on its way to some Cuban drug lords mansion. All though with all the title hacks selling " Historical Docuements" out there it would be easy enough to switch that car up a lil (Vin number and color ) and move it to the east coast . Ive always wondered if that has ever happened?

5. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I didn't even know that 33 Willys Vickys existed unless that is a one off so that makes it pretty hard to get rid of. That car is either headed out of the country or it's in some shop being taken apart for parts for another car.

6. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

here's a sticker to put on the theifs forehead

Attached Files:

7. Factory never did make a Vicky model, but there have been a few (very few) one offs out there...if it is not parted out, that should make it a bit easier to spot. Very nice looking car...I like the '34 front end, and they did a beautiful job of stretching the door and eliminating the opera window look. Hope the owner gets it back. Had a 60's Mustang stolen (way back when)...you'd like to get your hands on the guy!!!!
    g-willys

8. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike

Looks like the owlhoots that got caught for the same act earlier this year made bail...(or were let out for "non-violent crime", no room for felons)

9. sorry to here about the willis
    eyes are in nw florida

10. jipp

jipp

wow, that car is not gonna be sold as is.. unless they are stupid.. but from the sounds of it.. they were pro's.. public parking lot, truck, trailer etc.. so many cars being stolen..

chris.

11. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

this is sad. hope it finds it's way home asap!

12. Deuces

Deuces

Did you ask the folks at walmart security if they had cameras pointed in the area where you were parked??? If so, ask if you could view the film!!!

13. Weasel

Weasel

Never a factory model but someone did make a phantom glass body - which this is. There are very few of them out there, so even with a re-paint it should be easy to track if it shows up in one piece.

This really sucks though and I hope it is recovered quickly. The HAMB has one of the strongest Willys followings in existence, so let's hope for a happy ending....

14. GassersGarage

GassersGarage

I just got back from a weekly cruise where everyone knows the owner. What I heard is that the car wasn't insured for theft. Witnesses saw a guy jump into the cab and start the truck. The thief drove off the curb with the trailer in tow,

15. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

16. Dat Dirty Rat

Dat Dirty Rat

17. WillysRule

WillysRule
    from Central FL

18. koolkat269

koolkat269

My dad had one of these vicky's. They are made in Florida just north of Tampa. The guys name is Ken. He made the mold from a 4door sedan body. Last i heard maybe 10 were built but if i'm wrong there isn't anymore than 20 out there.

19. malex:.

malex:.
    from L.A.

20. GassersGarage

GassersGarage