Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stockton's Haggin Museum "Driven to Dream" Opening Bash!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kennkat, Oct 6, 2013.

1. kennkat

kennkat

Well tonite was the "Driven to Dream" exhibit opening party at Stockton's beautiful Haggin Museum and as promised here are a few pictures!!!:):):) Please Enjoy, WE DID!!! :):):) More pix to come... :):):)

Attached Files:

2. kennkat

kennkat

By all measures this opening was a Great Success! The Museum people were very pleased with the turnout. :):):) Food and beverages were served freely all evening... :):):) still a few more pix to come... :):):)

Attached Files:

3. kennkat

kennkat

Just a few more pix to cap off a Wonderful Evening!!! :):):) There were so many more exhibits that I would have like to have shown to you but the turnout made it difficult... and that's a Good Thing! :):):) If you have the chance Please go see this exhibit... :):):) Enjoy, and please let me know what you think.... :):):)

Attached Files:

4. thanks for posting....

5. DualQuad55

DualQuad55
    from NH

Looks great. How long is the exhibit running? my dad is heading to San Fran next month. Maybe he can make it over...

6. kennkat

kennkat

The exhibit runs thru the first week in Jan... See this link for info...:):):)

http://www.hagginmuseum.org/exhibitions/driven/