Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Stockton swap meet and model show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Critical Mass, May 16, 2010.

1. Critical Mass

Critical Mass

Today I attended the auto swap meet and model show at the San Juoquin County Fairgrounds in Stockton. I have two Photobucket albums. The car show and swap meet pics are at:

http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p202/Methodios31/Stockton Cars/

and the model show pics are at:

http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p202/Methodios31/Stockton%20Models/

2. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

that's a good swap/show. I usually don't miss it but this time I did.

seen that black Model A Roadster a couple times. kinda grows on ya after a while. got a style all its own.

was there a DONK there?? seems like there is always one crazy wierd DONK or whatever they are. always like a late 70's olds all nutty with the tires and bad taste. those guys are blind in one eye and deaf in the other.

thanks for posting.

3. Critical Mass

Critical Mass

There were a couple of donks and lowriders, but that's not my thing, so I didn't photograph them. It seemed like attendence and vendors were down for both the models and the real cars. The weather was perfect and there werre lots of nice people, so it was a good day.

4. BrandonB

BrandonB
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from nor cal

I usually go, but haven't been the past couple that they've had. A couple of years ago I was there and a stock 35 Chevy Deluxe Coupe was for sale, priced very reasonable. Like someone once said, the ones you don't buy haunt you the rest of your life.

5. Lazer5000

Lazer5000

Why am I just now hearing about this. I've lived in Modesto for 27 years for cryin' out loud. Oh, wait. Maybe it has something to do with my severe dislike of that town. Check me out with my attitude, like Modesto is any better.

Anyway, thank you for enlightening me.