Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Still wondering if this Minnesota guy is around..

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Doug B, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Doug B

Doug B

Lyle Krohn,from Rochester,Mn. His Model A truck made it into the readers rides section of Rod & Custom in the mid 90's. I have always wanted to build a hot rod,but I never thought I could. This picture made me believe it was possible. After I saw this,I went out and started hunting for a Model A of my own. 6 years later,I bought my coupe. Anyone know him? Just wondering if he and his truck are still around....I'd like to thank him for getting me going.

Attached Files:

2. el Scotto

el Scotto
    from Tracy, CA

3. The name is not listed in Minnesota Street Rod Assoc yearbook. There is a Harold Krohn from Wisconsin listed.

4. Doug B

Doug B

5. skyspop

skyspop

I just looked in the local book,theres a good chance its a misspell,krahn is also acommon spelling,there is a l krahn listed,along with lawrance.Im not from here,only lived here since 1989 so I am not all that familiar with the local history of hotrodders,but know a few guys I coould ask,if I find out something,will pass it along,its cool when inspiration grows from something like this ,and actually gets someone to accomplish a dream...

6. Doug B

Doug B

Skypop, thanks for asking around. If this little truck still exists,I'd love to see more pics of it.

7. Doug B

Doug B

bump...anyone?

8. Tall Tom

Tall Tom
    from Austin MN

Check with Arrow Motors in Rochester 800-908-4747
    The owner has all kinds of Hot Rods, maybe he can help.