Register now to get rid of these ads!

Steves benifit and my new very best friend

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by surfacedoctor, Jul 24, 2006.

1. Just a few pics of the benifit for Steve Hrndrickson in Osceola Wi. this past weekend. About 40 cars showed up. Great food and the weather was perfect. Had dinner with Deneise Friday night and her freind. She made me feel like we were freinds forever. What a great gal! I didn't get the names of the owners of the cars, but I'm sure you'll reconoize at least one. The bike is mine.

Attached Files:

2. Roger Hendrickson (Steve's dad) owns/built the lavender coupe. He is a Lurker, peeking in our windows always aware of what we are doing.:eek: Atleast that is what he told me.

3. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

It was WONDERFUL to meet both you guys as well.

I had a GREAT time at dinner on Friday nite. It's always a pleasure to be able to sit down and have a relaxing conversation with a car pal. Thanks again for dinner and for the Life mag. I'm flattered that you thought of me.

I will post my photos and thoughts on the day tonight. Bummer part though is after reviewing the photos last nite whoever took the ones of me and GrumpyBlues didn't do a very good job and none of them are there. :( I guess it's hard for some people to push a button.:rolleyes:

4. I broke your camera:eek: ! I guess you'll have to check with NUROADSIR (Eric) and see if I broke his too.:D

5. Tuck

Tuck
    Tech Editor
    from MINNESOTA
    1. Early Hemi Tech

as short of time as I had it was a great turn out... with some great people there... I hope you lost the pic of me hahaha...

Rog's car rules.

Tuck

6. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

No such luck bud but I wouldn't worry if I was you. Who on the HAMB is really gonna believe it's you in the white shirt and tie.;)

Stay tuned.

and it was really nice seeing you again Tuck.
    I believe you "won" the silent auction for the Roth book.