Register now to get rid of these ads!

Steve Long Radiators

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by krylon32, Nov 6, 2012.

1. krylon32

krylon32
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Nebraska
    1. Central Nebraska H.A.M.B.

Anyone on here done business with or used a Steve Long custom radiator out of Indianapolis???

2. Dale Fairfax

Dale Fairfax
    Member Emeritus

Have one in my Flathead '32, had one in my son's '65 GTO. Bobby Alloway has used many of them. Superior quality-beautiful to look at and they work.

3. SloW8

SloW8
    from Utah - USA

My company used his radiators for years. Great work, can be a little slow depending on how busy he is.

4. FASI

FASI

He custom built one to fit in my Whippet radiator surround. Top notch.

5. Kulturepimp

Kulturepimp

Not sure if he is still building them, he was on gasoline alley and now has a small home shop. All the ones I have used or know people that have used them, they are amazing and work great.

6. WDobos

WDobos

I just had him build one for my Cadillac powered all steel 1940 Fiat Topolino. He did a great job on it,real first class work. He's had some health problems as of late and it has slowed him down some,but his work is still top notch.

7. mike in tucson

mike in tucson
    from Tucson

Recently got one for my 39 DeLuxe....it is a piece of art. We didnt want to paint the tank black since it is so nice so it got a coat of clear POR that will supposedly take the temp and not yellow. Radiator cools great...went thru Yuma when it said 117 on the outside temp and car ran fine.

8. racer5c

racer5c

have one in my car, flathead cant get it over 180 degrees you wont be dissapointed