Rebuilt my steering wheel, I know its just a small item, but sometimes its in the details. Started with a falling apart 1950 Mercury Steering wheel. I didn't know what to do to try to save it, it was pretty cracked and tattered. Not to mention missing a chunk of it. So I sanded it all down, pretty smelly stuff when you do that. Cleaned out all the cracks on it. Put some JB weld on it, little by little, taping and using cardboard to shape it. Also the screws I added, I did have to do a little grinding to cut the heads off. Once I had it back to shape I handed it off to my buddy who is a professional painter, and he laid down a good layer of paint, but more importantly, he loaded the clear on. I think it turned out pretty good.