Register now to get rid of these ads!

steel valley nats, whos going?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by deerchooper, Jun 12, 2012.

1. deerchooper

deerchooper

just wanted to see who was going to the steel valley nats in salem oh 2 weeks from now?
    i almost have the olds 455 motor back together, i still have to get a cam and timing chain and paint it.
    i hope to have it there again.

2. Grumpy

Grumpy
    from NE Ohio

We all go and hang at the downtown party.
    Don't go to show itself. I think it sucks and the promoters are douchebags..:eek:
    :D

3. 1954 rocket 98

1954 rocket 98

i will be there checkin things out

4. old-plates

old-plates

Might take a run down, my truck should be on the road by then . . . . growing up in Canfield I miss the good ol days of the Super Nats - 224/A&W scene

5. deerchooper

deerchooper

a&w got mowed down this year. i feel salem is alot better. but do miss the supernats

6. I went this year with my T bucket. I went last year and had a great time. Last year I got to run my car down the track once and showed it all weekend. Sat around and shot the breeze and had a great time. This year, I came in on Friday. I tried immediately to run my car through tec and was rejected because the car had no top or roll bar. So I could not run the track. Always the optimist I found a spot and began polishing my car, only to find there was no car show. So I spent 30.00 to sit in the hot sun and do nothing all weekend. I am not overly pleased with this years turn out. Attendance was low. Nothing like in years past. I sincearly doubt I will be back to the racetrack for Steel Valley Super Nationals. The down town cruise was alot of fun! My wife and I ran the T in the cruise Friday and Saturday.
    Mike

7. richie rebel

richie rebel

was in town sat,nice crowd