Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Steel In Motion - May 19 and 20, 2017

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Geargoyle Curtis, Jan 11, 2017.

1. oldsjoe

oldsjoe

Shoot seadog you have plenty of time to beef up your SBF for action! Joe

Geargoyle Curtis likes this.
  2. Geargoyle Curtis

Geargoyle Curtis

HELL YEAH!!!!

jvpolvere1, oldsjoe and Tudor like this.
  3. vegaracechic24

vegaracechic24
    from Winder,Ga

Y'all can have the girl your flag drop count to 3 and then drop DOM flag.....

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    PBRmeASAP likes this.
  4. Period correct Bracket Racing

Quain Stott likes this.
  5. vegaracechic24

vegaracechic24
    from Winder,Ga

leaving when the flags are dropped, is period correct.......:p add a jump in there and your golden

IMG_3484.jpg

chryslerfan55 and oldsjoe like this.
  6. oldsjoe

oldsjoe

rgnl_drag_002_44390222.jpg O.K. dirty old man and seadog check this out. Flagger has two flags you just tell him or her how long to hold the second flag up. That will give ya the staggered start your lookin for. seadog be sure to pick a well endowed pretty woman and ya just might get a half track head start! DOM may be checking out the sights just a little longer ya understand! Joe

Attached Files:

7. Geargoyle Curtis

Geargoyle Curtis

Great news for those attending on Friday! The Southeast Gassers will be qualifying on Friday evening, then eliminations on Saturday. Just as last year, the track will be open for grudge racing on Friday as well!

8. You can bet the Assorted Nuts will be in attendance in full force. Can't wait!

jim snow likes this.
  9. Quain Stott

Quain Stott

As of now it's looking like the Southeast gassers will have over 60 era correct gassers racing elimination style first to the finish line wins just like it would have been in 1965. The A/Gas C/gas and D/G. Cars will be classified just like it was in the 60's by weight to cubic inch and not by some silly index number. IT'S GOING TO BE A DRAG RACE see y'all there.

10. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Already got my reservations at Quality Inn, appear to have cured BGII's ills and counting the days! Am thinking of a pair of shorter, stickier, and a little less wide slicks alsoo_O

mad mikey likes this.
  11. And a new bull horn ?

PBRmeASAP likes this.
  12. thunderplex

thunderplex

What time are the gates opened Saturday and are there any pre-show activities?

13. Pre-show activities? hmmm some evenings there is live music at the SFCC camp site via bull horn and a drunk ass hat singing

Stewed likes this.
  14. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

And I've got reservations @ the Quality Inn for both nights, so I guess I'll have to miss most of that part of the entertainment:p

Dog_Patch likes this.
  15. I'm still here, Dave. I'm coming for you Dave. HAHAHAHAHA!

mad mikey and Dog_Patch like this.
  16. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

I'm not going to talk too big! Might screw up someway and wind up with egg on my face:eek:

17. thunderplex

thunderplex

I'll ask again.

What time will the gates be opened Saturday morning.

18. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Not trying to be a wise ass, but the very first post in this thread states that gates will open at 9:00 am on Sat. But really, you're missing a lot of fun if you don't come up Friday and camp that night. And also plan to camp Sat. night cause if you stay and enjoy all the fun after the racing stops Sat. then you 're going to be needing some rest and maybe some sobering up before returning home to GA. You have lots of folks from GA there and I bet if you just scout about ahead of time you'll find a good group to hang with, maybe even the Sock Fuckers!:)

mad mikey likes this.
  19. I've read it front to back and there is no mention of when the gates open,hopefully Curtis will chime in with the time. HRP

20. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Danny, it's right there in the very first post of this thread: 12pm on Fri and 9am on Sat.

21. You tell em DOM ;)

Free overnight camping
    > Gates open at 9 am on Saturday and 12 pm on Friday
    > Registration $20, Spectators $15

22. thunderplex

thunderplex

What time are the gates8 opened Saturday and are there any pre-show activities?

Sorry guys, ...I was posting on the wrong thread. Should have been posted in the Billetproof Florida thread.

Now I know when the gates open for both shows.

Sheesh.

23. Hahaha that's pretty funny - Billet Proof is this weekend? Man time is flying.

24. I'm going to Buffalo Motorama this weekend, can anyone tell me when the gates open?

Floater03 likes this.
  25. thunderplex

thunderplex

26. Gates aren't open till a sock fucker says it's open

27. Since Chuck is slow to the punch...#fuckabunchafuckingates

28. aint u supposed to be working? that hard ass boss of your might force you to wear a gorilla suit and ride a bar stool racer if he catches you