Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Steel In Motion is Coming Up (who's going)?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by seadog, Aug 19, 2018.

1. The 10th annual Steel In Motion show/race is coming up this weekend, Aug. 24-25 at Union County Dragway, Union, SC. It's always a good time and the weather forecast is great. Details at: www.steelinmotion.net

Here are a few snaps from past years.
    Wiring Chapter2-23.jpg
    Wiring Chapter2-21.jpg
    Wiring Chapter2-18.jpg
    Wiring Chapter2-11.jpg
    Wiring Chapter2-10.jpg

2. Oh you meant another type of steel in motion IMG_3560.JPG

catdad49 likes this.

3. Looks like a blast. Wish I were closer.:D

4. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Will be missing it this year . The date change through a curve ball for a lot of us out of Myrtle Beach area. Looking for forward to seeing pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

jim snow likes this.
  5. catdad49

catdad49

This a great show with a swap meet, car show/drags, vintage campers etc. Can't make it this year, but I will go back!

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  6. And THE MUSIC, don't forget THE MUSIC!!!

7. I plan on coming down for a bit saturday, I always find some stuff at the swap there.

8. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Not gonna make it this year Old man like me just can't handle the heat in August. Really regret it.

9. I'm another one that can't make it this year, the date change conflicts with previous comment. HRP

10. jim snow

jim snow

11. I'm cruisin' down there Saturday morning..My roadster doesn't exactly fit in ,but I always have a great time..
    It's a great 50 mile drive through the country ... Always stop in Sharon SC (pronounced "Shay-run" !! ) for breakfast.

12. Dave, There’s a cold front on the way for the weekend. Temps are only supposed to be in the low 80’s with much lower humidity. You know it’s not the heat; it’s the humidity, so come on down!

Dog_Patch and lothiandon1940 like this.
  13. BTT...reminder, it's this weekend!

14. Tom, I know I speak for many of us that are looking forward to your photographic coverage. HRP