Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

STEEL CRUISER SKIRTS - ORIGINAL

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by 57JoeFoMoPar, Oct 26, 2015.

1. 57JoeFoMoPar

57JoeFoMoPar

City: Union

State: New Jersey
    Price: $150 obo
    Greetings all, up for sale are some original, steel Turnpike Cruiser skirts. Not sure whether these are Foxcrafts or some other maker. These have seen some better days, but they're more than salvageable. The mounting bracket moves as it should, and though the stainless isn't usable, it's there for both skirts and would make a perfect template for custom trim or just weld the holes shut for a smooth look. The only real bad rot is the upper corner of the driver side skirt, which is pictured.

These skirts are getting harder and harder to find. If you have a mid to late '50s FoMoCo product and you want to hook it up real deal skirts, and you have the skill to bring these back, then these are for you.

Drop me a PM and I'll be sure to get back to you. Shipping is extra. Thanks again image1.JPG

Attached Files:

2. 57JoeFoMoPar

57JoeFoMoPar

BTTT. I totally forgot I still have these. Also, they are 14"x60", and only the one skirt still has stainless. Make me an offer! You can't find this stuff anymore!