Register now to get rid of these ads!

State Police coming tomorrow to take my car.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bastadical, Jan 31, 2007.

1. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

hell if Joe was the guy you bought it from you should punch him AND sue him!!! :D then kick him in the balss once just for fun. :D :D :D

2. bastadical

bastadical
    from Fenton, MI

I didn't directly name Joe as the guy I got it from because I didn't think it to be important to the situation, but since he decided to chime in...

The situation was not caused by Joe or anyone other than the rat-fuck shop owner. Joe absolutely never would have had anything to do with a car that he didn't feel was 100% legitimate. I would not hesitate to purchase anything from him again as I know he is one of the most straight shooting, stand-up guys I have met in a long time and I feel pretty lucky to have become a friend of his.

So, now that the mushy BS is out of the way... I will look into getting some pics of the cops stealing my ride posted for everyone to laugh at.

I don't think I will be kicking him in the balls or anything, but right after the cops left I called him. When he answered I told him I had to be quick and that I was using my one phone call to let him know that I was in jail and that it sucked and that I was pretty angry about being there because of him. You could almost hear the brick drop in his pants. He called me an asshole or something... I thought it was funny as hell..

3. With friends like that, who needs enemas? :D

4. MarkX

MarkX
    from ...TX

a mechanics lien can be done by ANYONE and it supersedes all

5. MarkX

MarkX
    from ...TX

but the vehicle HAS TO BE in your possession at the time the lien is filed

7. bastadical

bastadical
    from Fenton, MI

Here are the pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Bazooka

Bazooka

Damn, sorry man. That really sucks

9. brown n down

brown n down

it's a sad day in mudville. :(

10. tattooedup37

tattooedup37

Somehow, someway and someones head would roll..................

11. chaddilac

chaddilac

I'd had yanked every possible piece off there I could to sell and get my money back... they'd had to drag it off my property!!!