Register now to get rid of these ads!

Start on right foot!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by badnabor, Sep 8, 2010.

1. badnabor

badnabor

All right, I just joined and so far so good. I'm a little slow on typing, so cut me some slack., I just purchased a '39 ford car frame complete w/front & rear axles and a Columbia overdrive. I've also got a '47 Ford truck cab. I'm planning to start a "rat rod", I'ts been about 10 years since since I've done any wrenching or welding, so this could be train wreck! I'm looking forward to browsing for now. I still haven't finished my shop, but am looking forward to getting started & having some fun! PS-My son is back with me now and thank God he is a little more limber than me (someone has to do the dirty work!). Were from west Texas, where the sand blows & nothing grows.

2. badnabor... This is a "traditional rod and kustom" forum, reference's to rodent's are frowned upon here. With that said, I wish you luck with your project and welcome from Arkansas...

3. badnabor, welcome to the H.A.M.B. ..................from Arkansas City, KS. where too many things grow that's not wanted. You really meant to say "Hot Rod", right? Wish you much luck with your project and thanks for the Intro.

firstnomad
    www.angelfire.com/jazz/flatlandstudio

4. 40fordtudor

40fordtudor

Welcome to you and your "HOT" rod---it's all about traditional on the HAMB.

5. Engine-Ear

Engine-Ear
    Alliance Vendor

good advice above...nonetheless, Welcome from a Milwaukee native!

6. ironpile

ironpile

:DNo one can tell how fast you type,this line alone took 30 seconds.Correct spelling helps a lot,punctuation,not so much. Nice to see your starting over again,good luck . My avatar is my project,48 Ford 1/2ton 72 MOPAR suspension all around 440 /tq-flite.Welcome to the site.

7. big bad john

big bad john

Welcome from Wisconsin