Register now to get rid of these ads!

starliner trunk pan

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by twenty gallons, Apr 8, 2013.

1. twenty gallons

twenty gallons

I have been trying to find a 1960 Ford Starliner trunk pan, (before I lose the gas tank), and No one seems to make one for the Starliner, Yes, they do make it for the Galaxie...which to my understanding is the same vehicle except for the roof
    So, tel me fellow Starliner owners, IS it a Galaxie as it is listed by Ford, or is it NOT a Galaxie. even if it is not a Galaxie, does Anyone know where I can get a new Trunk pan ?

2. texasred

texasred
    from Houston

3. one37tudor

one37tudor

Any 60 trunk pan should fit, Starliner, Sunliner, Galaxie, 2door, 4 Door, Fairlanes and even Mercury and Edsels.
    The Galaxies with the flat short rear windows tend to have better trunk pans if you go looking at a salvage yard for one. Those windows did not leak as bad as the Starliners did.

Scott...

4. twenty gallons

twenty gallons

for what it is worth to other Starliner owners, I can Double down GUARANTEE you that teh trunk pan for the Galaxie is an exact fit. could not be happier with the one I got from C2C