Register now to get rid of these ads!

starbird show in tulsa

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ORGANGRINDER, Jan 19, 2007.

1. ORGANGRINDER

ORGANGRINDER

i was just checking to see if there was anyone going to the starbird show in tulsa on feb. 16,17,18 ? i heard there was a good group of our kinda cars there last year.

2. Monkey

Monkey
    from Owasso, OK

Our club shows every year. We have 10 for this year going in. We are also throwing a hell of an afterparty once again.

See here...

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1721039#post1721039

monkey

3. ORGANGRINDER

ORGANGRINDER

is there any way i could park with you guys? it says clubs with 12 or less set up on thur. do ya'll set up as a club or just scatter?

4. Ramblur

Ramblur

I won tickets and a shirt on KMOD radio and had a great time.
    Of course that was like 25 yrs. ago. A lot longer drive now...

5. dragrcr50

dragrcr50

I will have my vicky ready for that show , be there thursday night

6. WZ JUNK

WZ JUNK
    from Neosho, MO

We will arrive Thursday morning with the "Red Baron" red 32 Ford roadster with a Duvall windshield. I will try to park next to Hooley and the #974 Studebaker.

If you see me, stop by and introduce yourself. I will try to remember everyones name.

John

Attached Files:

7. Mr. Mac

Mr. Mac

The Ram Rods and the Hornets and others will be there with the HA/GR cars. Come on by and we will have a BS section.

8. I'll be in Omaha, NB. on a business trip.

So, I'm going to miss it again this year...but I know of a few H.A.M.B.ers who'll be there all weekend....(hint...hint) maybe they'll post some pictures for those of us who aren't going?!?

9. flathead okie

flathead okie

Hell, I'm trying to get there. friggin car won't start. Came in from the cold for awhile, try again in a little bit.

10. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

...me and the coupe will be in the Skalnik Hot Rods booth in front of the north side concession stand...stop and say Hi...

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  11. dragrcr50

dragrcr50

HI LARRY,,,,,,,,, I'm in the building with the tulsa timing assoc, ala hambsters.... Ill be back fri night see ya then

12. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'm getting back into the grove, so I'll take some pictures this year. Will post them sometime this weekend. Plan on going this afternoon and most of the day on Friday.

Happy Trails,

Mick

13. flathead okie

flathead okie

Oh hell yeah, it fired up. I'll be there this afternoon.

14. Hotrod F-1

Hotrod F-1
    from OK

I'm not going to be able to make it. I look forward to seeing some pictures.

15. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

I'll be there, for sure. Hope to see ya there organgrinder (we met at the Hot Rod Power Tour press conference last summer when the guv's wife was afraid of your coupe!)

Mick, I've got your cell number, so when Kim and I get there, we'll give ya a call and see where you're at. We plan to be there Friday afternoon.

Duncan