Register now to get rid of these ads!

St. Louis Area HAMB'ers: Fenton Auto Salvage

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by stlouisgasser, Jul 18, 2009.

1. stlouisgasser

stlouisgasser

I was just kind wondering if any St. Louis area HAMB'era have been to Fenton Auto Salvage lately in House Spring, MO? I haven't been there since the late 90's but they used to have a great selection of early iron. I know there's Speedway Auto Salvage also over by the Gateway racetrack and every time I go over there, the old car section just gets smaller and smaller. Too sad.

2. just scored some 66' Buick drums from "pick n pull" the other day,that was about it....Speed way sucks for older iron....

3. 57tony31

57tony31
    from Woods

stlouisgasser what kind of parts are you looking for.

4. stlouisgasser

stlouisgasser

Well, thanks for asking, but I've pretty much got everything I need to finish up this current Biscayne project. A 57-63 Olds/Pontiac Rear axle might catch my interest if the right one popped up. The reason I asking about Fenton Auto Salvage was because I was telling a buddy about seeing old 39-40 Ford dirt track cars in there back in the Eighties.