Register now to get rid of these ads!

St. charles, MO

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chevelle bob, Feb 14, 2013.

1. chevelle bob

chevelle bob
    from Linton

Going to be in St. Charles this weekend. Is there anything hotrod related to do or look at?

Thanks,

2. 56FRLN

56FRLN

It is a bit early in the season for JJs but you might enjoy strolling thru Fast Lane. Lots of muscle cars but also a few handfuls of HAMB friendly rides. His prices are crazy high but some nice stuff to look at. http://www.fastlanecars.com/

3. Dennis D

Dennis D

Swap meet in Columbia this Fri. and Sat. 'bout an hour or so drive. Sunday swap in Cape. Two hours or so. Dennis D

4. Hnstray

Hnstray
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Quincy, IL

There us a place, Fast Lane, at highway 94 & I370, that deals in all manner of Special Interest cars......some, but not all, are HAMB friendly......if you are a gear head, there will be something of interest to look at.

Ray

5. Chuck-A-Burger Ryan

Chuck-A-Burger Ryan

If you get hungry check my place out, only about 10-15 minutes from St. Charles.

Check link in signature.

6. chevelle bob

chevelle bob
    from Linton

Thanks for the info guys!

7. chevelle bob

chevelle bob
    from Linton

I appreciate the help. I made it to the swap meet in Columbia today.

8. HUSSEY

HUSSEY

Chuch-A-Burger, that place looks cool as hell, I love burger joints, I'll definatly hit that joint the next time I'm in StL. Of course I will have to save room for Ted Drews afterwards. Any Alliance Member discounts?