Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Spy shots in Brewsir's garage

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by brewsir, Jun 4, 2010.

1. brewsir

brewsir

I snapped a couple of fuzzy phone pics of my new car. 56 windsor....I did a caddy front clip,disc brake cad rearend with a homebuilt 4 link....should sit right about where it is after a new airride system from kustombuilder!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Roothawg

Roothawg

Sweet.......

3. Hotrod1932

Hotrod1932
    from Oregon

Cool..looking forward to it....

4. brewsir

brewsir

Thanks Chris...it's got some cancer but nothing that can't be saved!! Not bad for a free car...and the caddy clip came from a free 79 caddy...so far I've made about $200 on this project (from scrapping the caddy when steel was high!)

5. Roothawg

Roothawg

Cheap is good but free is better.

6. brewsir

brewsir

Yep...I got the car for free(as long as you don't count my labor! HaHa) ...the guy just wanted the poly engine out of it so he can build a hemi....now I just need to find another freebie engine and trans and I'm golden. I want to build a nice freeway cruiser so I can take some roadtrips again!!

7. C. Montgomery

C. Montgomery

I SO want a car like that.. What else are you going to do to it? Wish i could come across a free one! Thats about the only way i'd ever get one. Its gonna be sweet.

8. The price certainly works, free is about all I can afford sometimes and sometimes thats even too much

One of my all time favorite customs, Zocchi's 1956 Chrylser Windsor

[​IMG]

picture courtesy of rikster's site

9. brewsir

brewsir

Just gotta live the good life (actually I think the guy felt sorry for me) I am going to shave the doors and hood and trunk,add the caddy trunklatch polish the stainless (only has one dented piece on the whole car...passenger door) shoot it satin black with gunmetal grey flake roof and insert.....and drive the hell out of it! Really just a clean mild custom that sits really low!!

10. brewsir

brewsir

Oh yeah...Zocchi's car is beautiful...may have to do something with my headlights after seeing these! That really cleans up the frnt by getting rid of the turn signals and frenching the 56 olds headlights......hmmm.

11. I frickin love these cars! Brings a breath of fresh air around kustoms, meaning its different! Dude its gonna look kill that low too, right on. Gonna watch this build for sure.

-Shiny

12. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

13. Camm

Camm

That car will be Bad Ass.........:D

14. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Holy crap, that is a sweet car. That is some nice inspiration there.

[​IMG]

15. C. Montgomery

C. Montgomery

nothing else on this one?

16. brewsir

brewsir

I got the engine and trans in and the front airride is done...but I'm in the middle of buying a house...so I moved out of my shop to save the rent and don't have a place to work on it right now. Looking like next year before it's on the road...then the bodywork will start.

17. jerry

jerry

Best of luck on the projects Brewsir.

jerry