Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Spun Bearing Part II

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by choprodinc, Mar 19, 2011.

1. choprodinc

choprodinc

Well, as I promised... I got home on fri evening around 7:30, shoved some food in my face and headed for the shop. Opened the doors at 8:15 and closed them at 1:30am. Didn't even touch the 18pk I bought on the way home. "The Round-Up, focus man focus" kept rolling in my head like a bad song. Mind u guys, I'm a novice wrench at best. No air tools, no lift in my shop... spent a good part of the evening on my back but it was a great time. Nothing like the feel of a good smooth handle ratchet in your hand, dirty hands, chrome wrench, smell of oil... aaaah! Got the engine to the machine shop and the trans to Mike at Maxie's(best trans dude I know of) and both say wed-thurs. It's up to them now. Somehow managed to keep the shop clean and even put away my tools... perfect! I was gonna post a few pics, but I was jacking with the settings on my camera and now the pics won't download... I'll take pics with engine going in and final product... see ya at the Round-up!

Attached Files:

• 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      337.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Hey, if ya got a neighbor kid, say 10 or 12 years old. I bet he can fix the programing nightmare. Hell my vcr blinked 12:00 till mine came over.

3. choprodinc

choprodinc

yeah, mine's still blinking 12:00