Register now to get rid of these ads!

Spun Aero Disc pre-order

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Kevin Lee, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

City: Kansas City

State: Missouri
    Price: 350
    Looks like it’s time to do another run of Aero Discs.

WHO? You. And before I get to the details I want to step back and recognize the folks already running them on their car as well as those of you checking this out to buy a set. I’m truly grateful and I couldn’t be doing these projects if it weren’t for you. My hat is off – thank you.

WHAT: 16", 17", and 18” accessory covers designed to fit the offset of a Ford or Kelsey Hayes wire wheel. (screwed to the rim with the cap popped into the center) NOW WAIT... The thing you need to know is THEY WILL FIT OTHER WHEELS. If you’re running a different 16, 17 or 18” wheel (like a 16" Ford solid for example) the disc still screws to the rim itself and the cap pops right into the center. There's a reveal pressed into the cover and it rides right in there, looks badass, and does not come out. A few folks (Jesse James, Cory Taulbert, and Keith Tardel) have screwed the disc to the center of the wire wheel underneath the caps with no issues. But I've never seen it in person and I happen to like the look of the screws around the outer edge! (whatever you do don't rely on the center cap to hold them on)

attachment.jpg

WHEN: This is a pre-ordered and limited run. I'm a one man operation so it's way more efficient for me to set a deadline and group everything to take care of customers this way. Single orders are too easy to get lost in the day-to-day shuffle and I just don't want to be that guy. This way nothing is “in the mail” and there is little hype. You already get what I’m laying down, so we set a date, and it’s ON. Then I can get you what you want and go back into hiding for another year to work on other stuff.

I will be open to orders (for any of the available sizes) through April 13th. I think that’s a good balance – not dragging it out for those of you ordering straight away and giving a little over a week for anyone who may have to figure out cashflow. They are priced at $350 shipped for a set of four and you can mix the sizes any way you like. Shoot me a message if you need an extra day or two – I’m not going to hold up the works for everyone but I’d hate to see someone left out because they couldn’t quite hit the 13th.

From there I can get moving and have product out the door within a couple of weeks.

WHERE? I dunno… weekend road trips? TROG? Bonneville? You’re the master of your own destiny.

WHY? All of the above.

Payment can be made via PayPal to spun@jalopyjournal.com or if you prefer a Money Order I’ll get you an address to send to.

Thanks, all. Stoked to be doing another run of these. Have some other stuff in the works too so stay tuned.

Bam.inc, lothiandon1940 and junkmanjr like this.
  2. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Bumping this with a thanks for everyone who ordered and a reminder that Monday is the cutoff for the preorder – can't promise anything beyond that. Thanks.

leroux and Bam.inc like this.