Register now to get rid of these ads!

Spring Tune-up time for most of us........reminder

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Littleman, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Littleman

Littleman
    Alliance Member
    from OHIO, USA

Just a reminder before Spring hits full on and the sun is shining......Allot of us live in seasonal climates.....and now is a good time to place that HotRod, Custom or RaceCar up on jack stands......grab a handful of wrench's and a creeper and check every nut and bolt, go over the brakes ect.......before you hit the road this year..........Have fun and be safe, Littleman

2. We should all know better but a reminder is always helpful. Thanks man.

BloodyKnuckles

3. Littleman

Littleman
    Alliance Member
    from OHIO, USA

You can never over check your hardware........Littleman

4. Littleman

Littleman
    Alliance Member
    from OHIO, USA

Spring is here................check your nuts and bolts and fabbed welded areas that see stress before you hit the road or the track.....Littleman

5. Paul B

Paul B

Thanks Littleman

6. Great reminder Dave. I have been doing just that on a couple of my cars for the past week or so. Oil changes and even inspecting and repacking wheel bearings.

7. Scott F.

Scott F.

Very good advice. Gosh, I remember seeing this when you posted it originally, 2 years ago. As for me, I just pulled my old beater in the garage and am working on replacing the king pins and bushings and all 6 brake cylinders as well as the bearings up front. while at it I will take time to give everything a very thorough check up!

Scott