Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods SPRING is Here ! time to clean the garage

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ChefMike, Apr 11, 2015.

1. ChefMike

ChefMike

here in Massachusetts it has been a long winter snow is just about gone going to hit 60 today so its time to clean out the garage. IMG_0536.JPG IMG_0537.JPG lets see those messy garages

2. TagMan

TagMan
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

After all the work you went to, to mess it up, why would you want to clean it ?? You'll never be able to find anything, if you do !

3. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

last time I cleaned up things I ended up with a hernia

4. ChefMike

ChefMike

I was able to find I had order parts twice !

5. Maverick Daddy

Maverick Daddy

They just finished the garage last week. I dont even have the cars in it yet. I guess I could sweep......

6. I would take a picture of mine, but there is no room for me and the camera at the same time.

7. mgtstumpy

mgtstumpy

I've no more room left in my car garage so I'm now storing parts inside the house. Too damn hard to move around now, trip over everything, work in progress. Time to de-clutter!

8. 56sedandelivery

56sedandelivery
    Member Emeritus

Cleaned and tidied things up out there a couple of years ago, and my wife was eyeing the "available" space. Had to remind her the ATTACHED garage was HERS, the garage/shop OUT BACK is MINE! She still had that look in her eye of what she could possibly squeeze in there. I thought it might be time to hide the keys, but she respected my space. I even had a shed made just for her stuff, and has her lock on it. The garden shed is't kept locked. I am Butch/56sedandelivery.