Register now to get rid of these ads!

Spotted while driving through the 'hood in Buffalo

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dr. John, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Dr. John

Dr. John

[​IMG]

Was driving around Buffalo's East Side (Broadway-Fillmore area) during a trip to Western N.Y. this week. Spotted this out of the corner of my eye. Drove onto an empty lot for a closer look and got the rental car stuck in the mud. Same 'hood as where my nephew was murdered two years ago -- not a fun place to be stranded. The middle car is a '41 Plymouth and it has "For Sale" lettering on the windshield and a phone number. Don't know if it's still for sale or still on there from the previous owner...

[​IMG]

This lot is on a side street off Broadway, near the old Club Romway Tavern... Near Broadway & Rommel, but on the opposite side of the street (Broadway). Hope this helps...

Last edited: Apr 15, 2011
  2. model.A.keith

model.A.keith

That red 'thing' is a late model MGB roadster.................

3. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

Looks like the Plymouth has a number right on it, a phone call would let you know if it's for sale or not.

4. floydjer

floydjer
    BANNED

Phone # is to the right of "4-Sale"........In case you missed it.

5. You were carrying, I hope!!!!!! They have cleaned up that area since the last time I was in Buffalo...

6. Dooley

Dooley
    from Buffalo NY

My father had a rental house over there for years, never went there without packing...
    I am going to be in that neighborhood on Saturday, my yearly trip to the Broadway market, I'll have to swing by....

7. Dr. John

Dr. John

Don't drive onto the empty lot unless you have a 4x4! LOL And if you go, see if you can find out what the blue car is.

8. Count Scrapula

Count Scrapula
    from Mid TN

The blue one looks like a Studebaker.