Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Spirit of South Dakota LSR lakester

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tman, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Where you at Tman?

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. Put the car on the shelf when the salt started going bad. Then add life, a divorce and lots of other stuff. I am actively back on it design wise. I started a thread the other day about the possibility of skinning this with a 27 roadster body I had. Just playing with the tape measure wondering if front engine or rear engine roadster would be fun. The Mad Fab series of @Lucky Burton building his coupe for Bonneville got me fired up again. I am also open to trying anything for an engine. The 261 thing fell through.

loudbang likes this.
  3. How about 5 years?

loudbang likes this.
  4. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

loudbang likes this.
  5. At least this one and the Tudor were shelved on purpose!
    Sent from my SM-J337V using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

G V Gordon and loudbang like this.
  6. Sometimes life hits us hard. Sorry to hear of all this but there can be better days ahead.
    I just put every thing on hold to take an all expense paid trip across the pond courtesy of Uncle Sam.
    Was just about to pull the trigger on a mild refresh of the ‘29 and upholstery for the Hudson. The ‘29 has been abused for the last 17 years with only necessary repairs. Also been tossing around pulling the big caddy and going inliner. Oh well I guess it’ll have to be next year.

Tman likes this.
  7. Let me know when you get back in town. I found a new team member and we settled on a different OT Inliner for the car.

Racer29 likes this.