Register now to get rid of these ads!

Speedweek is only 5 months off...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by derelict, Mar 2, 2004.

1. derelict

derelict

I just called my reservations in for a hotel at Wendover during Speedweek and it was no cakewalk. They're starting to get hard to find. I got mine at the Peppermill and it was the fourth place I called. The rest were booked. For what it's worth their rates are normally $34.95 a nite. For Speedweek they're $99.00 a nite. It's the American Way.

2. FoMoCo_MoFo

FoMoCo_MoFo

fuck that, I'm gonna camp!

3. trey

trey

yep, im camping too. no way im spending that much money when i can hang out in a campground for a week, and dont even have to shower!

trey

4. Chuck R

Chuck R

I am old , I need a bed. The way I see it is this a the big pilgrimage for the year, way not shoot the wad and have a ball.
    chuck

5. derelict

derelict

Wifey-Poo insists on clean linens.

6. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I'm with Chuck on this one, my old bones need a bed and hot shower......clean sheets are a plus [​IMG]

See you guys on August 13th! [​IMG]

7. AnimalAin

AnimalAin

Denise, you are pretty bold about using the "O" word...... And what would a pup like you know about that? I wonder what I did with the tent; about time to start looking for it now, to make sure all is ready for the adventure. Bitch'n!