Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Speedway tie rod ends

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by 46 tudor, Aug 30, 2015.

1. birdman1

birdman1

why does every conversation about parts end up blaming the Chinese?? I can remember when we used to blame everything on the Russians! I wonder what the USA gets blammed for in other countrys??

2. China has labor camps like all Communist countries. They would have a job. :eek:

I think of the bigger picture, all the people in the US working at Micky Ds who want 15 dollars an hour for unskilled labor. if we just had factories again.

I think most of us are not blaming China, most of us blame the capitalists who for whatever reason have decided that cheap Chinese junk is what they prefer to sell to the other capitalists who are willing to buy it.

As for what Americans get blamed for? maybe you should venture out of your comfort zone once in a while, we get blamed for just about everything up to and including the deal in Eden if you are in a Christian country. LOL

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
  3. JOECOOL

JOECOOL

I always weigh the price and quality with my intended useage. If its on a street rod or peekup that gets driven 300 miles a year vrs. a drag car that is beat on every weekend, vrs a tow vehicle with 5000 lbs behind it working 70,000 miles a year.
    I have put inexpensive aluminum Radiators in tow vehicles where an American made one was to cost three times as much. Three years and its never had a problem. I buy Harbor Freight grinders and tear them apart and replace the lube in them when new, they are still working years later. If I had a shop with a deadline and 10 employees I would buy better quality ones.
    It all depends on how I will use items .

AHotRod likes this.