Register now to get rid of these ads!

Speedway Motors windshield frames

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by LEMMING249, Dec 31, 2008.

1. LEMMING249

LEMMING249

Anyone have any experience with the chopped Model A replacement windshield frames from Speedway Motors? Fit, quality,price etc.
    .................Roadster and Phaeton Style

Last edited: Dec 31, 2008
  2. RichFox

RichFox
    Member Emeritus

I bought a '32 five window windshield frame (Crome) from Speedway and was happy with it.

3. mow too much

mow too much

I used one along with the post on my 29 hiboy, do'nt remember any problems with it.

4. FrankenRodz

FrankenRodz

I went with DJStreetrod.com, polished billet, made for specific models.
    Good fit for my Downs body. $275.00.

I picked it up at the Daytona Turkey Run. They have them for many different models.

Attached Files:

5. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

My A coupe has one on it Im gonna have it polished while the cars apart but it fits well it was already on the car when I got it

6. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

i have a the aluminum one from speedway and polished it my self.. its was cheap and it
    works fine.

7. The windshield frames from Speedway are made by Mr. Roadster. They are excellent. Got their chopped frame on my '29 RPU. I used the polished stainless frame.

8. plywude

plywude
    Member Emeritus
    from manteca ca

Speedway aka Bill Smith bought Mr Roadster from Jay Orberg more that 20 years ago....all the same company.

9. carcrazyjohn

carcrazyjohn
    from trevose pa

i bought one for my 29 ford roadster quality is really nice fits mine and i have a fiberglass body i went for the stainless stansions but you would think for around 600.00 they d give you the glass very nice product but needs glass 2 in chopped