Register now to get rid of these ads!

Speedway Aluminum Oil Pan

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tcoupekyle, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Has any one used one of Speedways finned aluminum oil pans? Are they worth the money for one I want to pickup a finned pan for my T and haven't ran across any.
    Especially for a 302.

And does anybody know where to get lakes headers for a 302 at a reasonable price? maybe an alliance vendor?

2. IF you get one put a straight edge on it first and the use a GOOD gasket but NOT a one piece I found out they dont work with these pans and then use a form a gasket sealent in ALL4 corners............me I would check around 1st maybe a good used one or any source that might have a US made one before going to Speedy Bill///////JMO,and yes I got one on my 56 (cal custom)

3. I have in the last 3 months installed two of them, both using the Fel Pro 1 Piece blue gasket and they both have sealed fine. I just ordered another one.

4. JeffB2

JeffB2
    from Phoenix,AZ

www.kmjent.com has them also at $49.95 I know several that bought them and used the one piece Fel-Pro gasket with zero problems.