Register now to get rid of these ads!

Speedometer and Alternator Service Co.

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by e1956v, Oct 3, 2014.

1. e1956v

e1956v
    Alliance Vendor

Expert repair and rebuilding of speedometers, starters, alternators and generators.
    That's what we have been about since 1957. Speedometer repairs for Stewart Warner, AC, King Seeley, Autolite. Custom speedometer cables made to your specs, just let us know what speedometer and transmission you are using and what length you need. Speedometer gear ratio adapters for calibrations and getting everything dialed in before you hit the road after your new build. I am pleased to announce that we are now a distributer for Classic Speed . Classic Speed is a GPS driven interface that will run your original cable driven speedometer and offers one time calibration no matter what changes you make to your car. It is also perfect for T5 conversions with out a mechanical speedometer drive gear. 6 to 12 volt conversions on starters and generators. www.speedoservice.com

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
  2. Rusty has helped me out a couple of times,once with a Speedometer repair and he made me a custom cable.

Another Hamber that does what he promises. HRP

3. enfieldjoe

enfieldjoe
    from Eustis, FL

Thanks Rusty. Great price and quick turn on my speedo cable!

4. Gremlinguy

Gremlinguy

Rusty is great to work with!!

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. Cowtown

Cowtown

Rusty, I have a speedometer out of my 49 Ford shoebox that needs recalibrated. Can You do the job? If so Please send me your address and I will send it to you.
    Thanks Very Much,
    Jake
    Bozeman, Montana