Register now to get rid of these ads!

Spade Eights: Left Coast

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by greasel, Jan 24, 2007.

1. greasel

greasel
    from Fresno, CA

Hey, new guy here. Another gearhead, fabricator and enthusiast of all things involving steel, iron, fire, pistons and burning rubber.

Main project right now is I've got a '64 Buick Wildcat that I'm in the process of swapping a dual carb offy'd 455/th400 into. After that it needs to drop. Mostly because it's a big car and it's sitting on 4 coil springs.

I'm a 3rd generation greasemonkey, all A&P aircraft mechs. Best thing is the tools and shop I 'have' to have for work contribute heavily to my hot rod addiction. I also build cars occasionally on the side, including a '68 Lincoln Conti, '60 Caddy Limo, '54 F100, '56 Chevy 210 and several engines.

see you guys around.

2. WELCOME GREASEL...

SO MUCH COOL STUFF AND PEOPLE ON THIS SITE...

WHERE IN CENTRAL CALI'...I'M IN MODESTO

DO YOU STILL HAVE THE NAILHEAD FROM THE '64?

BIGREDTODD

3. greasel

greasel
    from Fresno, CA

no, I'm putting it on a pallet and shipping it back east for someone that's buying it. I'm just south of fresno...in Hanford.

4. Muttley

Muttley

Greetings from Frestucky.

5. Goozgaz

Goozgaz

6. never hurts to ask.

btw nice to see a 60's buick around. makes me miss my 63 olds.

nice car

7. greasel

greasel
    from Fresno, CA

WTF has it been so dang cold?! I thought there was supposedly all this global warming stuff going on...between the recent weather here and getting snowed in in Tucson, AZ last weekend I don't know what to think!

good to see you guys are in the area, are there very many from the central valley on here?

8. Muttley

Muttley

There's a bunch..............off the top of my head I'd say at least 30 or so.