Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Southwest Nostalgia Drags / Speedworld 50th Anniversary

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mark Yac, Jan 14, 2011.

1. JSHAW

JSHAW

Man I loved seeing all those racecars! Just ask me next time you could have my spot in the "show" area. That would be cool to see!!!!!!!

2. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Mark, for the amount of people that were there on Sunday, I'd say that went pretty damn well!!! Things like crowded pits and other minor hicups you guys handled extremely well. Can't wait for the next one!!!

3. Would like to congratulate Mark and Spike and Speedworld for a great weekend. There was really good weather too. Monday was so windy, glad the weekend was good and had a great turnout!
    I wish to invite all to come back to Speedworld in 3 weeks for my Nostalgic Show & GO!
    Sunday April 3. We have several A/FXers coming, many from out of state, plus brackets, show and more.
    Speedworld is among the best places for a get together with friendly people and good times.
    Thanks,
    Steve

[​IMG]

4. spikeshotrods

spikeshotrods

Wow!!!!! "THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF OUR EVENT"
    Another one in the books, we had over 250 race cars, so it was definatly a spectators event. Mark and I have been the kicking post since Sunday afternoon for all of our regular racers, here's few pics I took when I had a chance.........Enjoy

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2011
  5. spikeshotrods

spikeshotrods

And a few more...........

Attached Files: