Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Southwest Florida Hot Rod Nationals - 2014

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Green Rodz, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Green Rodz

Green Rodz

I just got an email about this from the president of my club.

It's Saturday, January 25th, 2014 at Jet Blue Park (where the Red Sox play spring training games) 9am to 4pm.
    It's literally 2 minutes from I-75 and maybe all of 5 minutes from the RSW International Airport (which is Fort Myers). Decent hotels are right down the street. Restaurants that are real close are MEH at best, BUT just 5 minutes south is Gulf Coast Town Center which has PLENTY of great restaurants and some night life (and it's right across the street from FGCU....remember them from the NCAA basketball tournament this year?) You can catch a game if you'd like.

If you make it a week long vacation, the car culture in this area is extremely strong. Car shows, cruise-in's, lunch-in's, Breakfasts, day cruises, night cruises, etc., every single day within a 15 mile radius of that show. Every single day. Without fail. Usually more than 2 or 3 every day to choose from. And a lot of great cruisers down here. Just good people. Winter is AWESOME down here if you're into the classic car / hot rod thing.

For more information, email [email protected]

Did I mention that it's about 83 degrees and sunny every single day down here that time of year? ;)

Last edited: Jun 29, 2013
  2. BTW..it is in Ft Myers, FL

3. Green Rodz

Green Rodz