Register now to get rid of these ads!

Southern Ohio Native

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Eric Wayne Haddix, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Eric Wayne Haddix

Eric Wayne Haddix

I'm a 36 year old by birthdate, but I've been told I have an old soul. I get along better with my grandparent's friends than people my own age. I've followed the HAMB for years, but I decided to finally reach out and hopefully make some new friends.

I grew up wrenching on tractors and small engines with my grandfather. My dad taught me how to do paint and body work. By the time I was a teenager I was car crazy. While I appreciate modern engineering and advancements, I love tradition and history. I'm currently building a FFR Mark IV, I really want to build a traditional Model A next.

I have several complete collections of vintage car magazines dating back to the 1940's. I am currently looking for the first 5 issues of Hot Rod Jan-May 1948. I have several reprints, but I want originals. I also have full collections of Street Rodder, American Rodder, Rod and Custom, Street Scene, Street Rod Builder, etc. I love to trade.

Hope to see you guys at some meets soon!

2. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Hey Eric, Welcome. Want to experience a true old car extravaganza???? Go the Hershey Pa swap meet and AACA car show the first week of October!

3. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio

The man is right about that! I didn't get to go to Hershey until I retired 4 years ago. Haven't missed one since! It is hard to explain how much stuff is there and just how great a feeling you get looking at the cars, parts and every thing else Hershey has to offer.

4. 38 delivery

38 delivery

Welcome from ga!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk