Register now to get rid of these ads!

Southeastern Dragway Reunion

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cartcoupe36, Feb 23, 2013.

1. cartcoupe36

cartcoupe36
    from Acworth GA

2. Howler45723

Howler45723
    from 43068

Wish I could have been there, I had a great time at that track, My first time there and my 68 camaro catches on fire ( put out quickly )dumping out fuel , radiator hose splits, and points are stuck. I am a Yankee standing there with no clue what to do, and 3 guy's came over and wrenched on my car for about a half an hour. A monster of a man looks down at me and says &#8220;we need to go to my house and get parts &#8220;I reluctantly agreed and drove the 2 minutes to his house and grabbed some parts and back to the track. These three guys wrenched for another half an hour. 2nd time trial and take 1.5 seconds off of my time. I ended up racing the monster of a man in the first round and got my first round win ever, in the second I was beat buy a primer red 67 2 barrel Camaro I forget his name but was track champ and I believe he won the first 1million to win drag race. Anyhow I wanted to thank the Hardies Southeastern Drag way, Pete, Danny, and the monster of a man I called my friend for 10 years BIG CHRIS <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    <o:p> </o:p>

3. Howler45723

Howler45723
    from 43068