Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage SouthEast Gasser London KY

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by wvenfield, Jun 7, 2020.

1. catdad49

catdad49

I think that these were kind of unofficial videos, but still great to watch. I'm not sure of any recaps at this point, but I'm hopeful. I'll ask Stephen Smith, pretty sure he will know.

loudbang and Thor1 like this.
  2. Quain Stott

Quain Stott

I'm late to the party, just ran up on this thread.
    So glad you enjoyed the racing and you are welcome to take pics and post them here or anywhere all you want. All we ever ask is that you don't mix SEGA pics with non SEGA cars. When that happens my phone starts ringing from fans thinking we slacked up on the rules a let some off topic wheels or something like that run with us. SEGA stands alone.
    Again thanks so much for the support and I sure hope you will come back and bring friends.
    ~Quain Stott~

3. Quain Stott

Quain Stott

Thanks for the kind words and support.
    ~Quain Stott~

Thor1, loudbang and catdad49 like this.
  4. Quain Stott

Quain Stott

It was a long hot weekend there. I got there on Thursday, had a meeting with the track owner, got parking and all of that ready. Then cars started coming in before I got things ready and it was full steam ahead from that point on. My guy that helps me park rigs is from Canada and he couldn't get across the border with the virus crap. So I had to park the rigs and was up until after 1 o'clock parking the late arrivals on Thursday night. Friday night the last one came in after 2 o'clock. Then up early to get the ones coming in Saturday morning and from that point on I just ran back and forth trying to keep the things going on time. When I seen y'all Saturday night I was a zombie so I hope I didn't act too stupid LOL.

Thor1, loudbang and catdad49 like this.
  5. Quain Stott

Quain Stott

We had some budget cuts so we are doing the video's in house this year. The recap video from London Kentucky was a mess but we learned a lot and hope the one coming out for the Mooresville NC race will be much better. Hope they get better every time till the quality gets back up to where it was. We signed a deal with Speed Sport to do pay preview on demand and we had it in the contract to use their footage to make the recap video but again the virus crap postponed all of that until 2021.

6. catdad49

catdad49

Quain, for the ones that can't be there, the recap was just fine. With all that's going, we All should be thankful that we can attain any semblance of normalcy. Hope you get your help back soon. It was Awesome to see Cynthia in a Final, Carp.

Thor1 and loudbang like this.
  7. Quain Stott

Quain Stott

Thanks carp, were was sure proud of her. She needs about another 10th of a second and she might can out run that Mustang next time.

catdad49, Thor1 and loudbang like this.