Register now to get rid of these ads!

South Jersey AACA Swap Meet March 25th

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rld14, Mar 24, 2012.

1. rld14

rld14

Anyone else going? Kinda thinking about taking the trip down there.....

2. ralphie9n

ralphie9n
    from new jersey

I will be there. Hope the weather holds out but I guess thats what rain gear is for.

3. 1lucky1

1lucky1
    from Morgan NJ

See you in the AM Lucky

4. 40streetrod

40streetrod
    from nj

I'll be there, then maybe Atco for some 1/4 mile action

5. rld14

rld14

Well I'm almost there... Figured I'd head down and stop and get a room/take a nap

The Lincoln's radiator is leaking... Playing w it now, it's not a big problem but it is the second damn time this radiator has sprung a leak since being "rebuilt". Same guy did the gas tank, I have a few rust particles in the pre-pump inline filter.

I'm going to wring this fuckers neck :)

6. teddyp

teddyp

can.t make it this year claire just got home from the rehab. friday (the big c sucks
    ) so i ,m staying home to take care of her have fun hope you find some go stuff

7. 40streetrod

40streetrod
    from nj

didn't make the show either. got the phone call at 3 am "I'm not Going" So I rolled over and went back to sleep. Oh well working 12 hrs day will cause that roll over.
    Teddyp this one's for you. hope Clair feels better real soon[​IMG]

8. cuznbrucie

cuznbrucie

I didn't make it either........was planning to go, then when the alarm went off I just couldn't post........am I getting old or what? Yes, I am getting old......pisses me off.....just don't have the energy to get up that early........so, *Hello* to all I did not have a chance to meet up with and say it in person...

I may need a *Rascal* for Hershey this October.........

CB

9. rld14

rld14

Just got home, it was a good show. Saw a 37 Ford opera coupe project for sale that was really tempting (because it's so damn cool looking) and some neat flathead speed parts, y block tri power, etc.

Didn't buy much but it was good to get out, did find a set of hubcaps for the ford for a good price so next time i lose one on the way to work i have backups :) only had to stop 4 times on the drive back to feed the Lincoln's radiator.....

Teddy, sorry you couldn't make it. I hope your wife is feeling better ASAP. Look into this stuff called DCA. It helped me when I was battling this evil disease.

10. sawzall

sawzall

the aforementioned 37 coupe in the swapmeet has been for sale for awhile..

I am pretty sure everyone there noticed the complete set of 36 ford cabriolet fenders [​IMG]
    that were said to have been in storage for 30+ years..

They were very nice.. and expensive..

I only bought 3 parts.. but had a great time!

11. 1lucky1

1lucky1
    from Morgan NJ

Picked up some garnish mouldings and a vintage brass frog for the wife,always a good time, Lucky

12. Automotive Stud

Automotive Stud

I went with the old man, but I didn't find anything I couldn't live without. Crowded there though.