Register now to get rid of these ads!

Source for Show Boards

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mastiff 107, May 20, 2009.

1. Mastiff 107

Mastiff 107

Anyone know of a good source for a "show board" (not sure if right term). Couldn't find on internet but probably using wrong term. Prefer older hand painted style on colored plexiglass. Thanks

2. Umm, there a sign. How about trying a sign writers?

3. Omega

Omega
    from Mass

4. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

I'll be commissioning one from Igor when I need one. Most of the stripers can do one for you, check out the Friday art show for them.

5. pinman 39

pinman 39

Although I am not a fan of such things .I am a driver with no room for such things
    There is a guy from eugene or salem I think . Goes by Gary G. photography .He takes
    pics of you car then photoshops the lettering .Does a nice job .Not ol time paint and
    strping style though .Any good graphic sign shop can handle basics some office max
    or staples can also most are to lazy to do so !
    good luck

6. philly the greek

philly the greek
    from so . cal.

There's a guy in WA named john Hannukaine that's very good at lettering , i don't know what city , but with a little research I'm sure you could track him down . good luck.

7. philly the greek

philly the greek
    from so . cal.

Here's a few that I've done.

Attached Files:

8. Or send you ideas to Phil ^^^ and have him do it as he has done plenty for me!