Register now to get rid of these ads!

source for NOS ACdelco fuel pumps?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by reichart90, Mar 27, 2008.

1. reichart90

reichart90

my dads 57 has an AC fuel part #OE40510 . the car idles fine but when driving bogs real heavy when it shifts to 3rd gear. we pulled over to look and the clear fuel filter up at the carb has little fuel in it. anyway, the easiest fix would be a new fuel pump that is the same number (therefore inlets and outlets the same, dont have to screw around with changing anything else and we really dont want to convert it to an electric fuel pump)...

the parts store doesnt carry the number or cant find it in any books or their system. i just did a google and ebay search and found nothing at all on that number - which i thought as strange.

anyone have any good sources internet or phone numbers to anyone that can get me a NOS one.?

thanks
    Tim

2. gas pumper

gas pumper

Hi Tim, that pump has a row of screws around it, don't it?

If it does, you can easy rebuild it with a pump kit.
    www.then-now.com
    These guys have rebuild kits for everything.

I've bought some pumps from this eBay seller: dropacent.
    He's got NOS pumps, some rebuilt and some new, and reasonable.
    I've bought from him and he's a good guy. he puts up about 20 different pumps a week.

Frank

3. ardunpinto

ardunpinto
    from WACO tx

antique auto supply, arlington texas. guys name is stacy brown knows everything. he keeps a huge stock of fuel pumps. sorry i dont have the number but if you cant get it from information i can get it tomarow.