Register now to get rid of these ads!

Sorta O/T...made the cover!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chuck-A-Burger Ryan, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Chuck-A-Burger Ryan

Chuck-A-Burger Ryan

Yes it's for motorcycles and not hot rods but I had to brag! Fellow club member Rich Grabbe made the cover of Iron Works mag this month. Stop by your local news stand and pick one up!

[​IMG]

2. He done posting like a crack whore on ritalin over on the Jockey Journal yet?

3. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

love that bike. I was in pyrotech the other day. They said that was on the cover. Congrats Rich!

See you guys on the 15th!

4. Chuck-A-Burger Ryan

Chuck-A-Burger Ryan

Yea, he called me after the "posting thing". One of his employees posted all that sh*t. Rich went back and erased all that he could. It was a mistake made by someone who didn't know what they were doing, not Rich himself. I'm not getting into anything, if someone has a problem PM him. Rich is not only one of my best friends but a stand up guy and excellent fabricator.

5. kropduster

kropduster

yeah, its the tits....:D i looked it over pretty good at the RR. very nice piece. tell him congrats-rp

6. KING CHASSIS

KING CHASSIS

That guy makes some kick ass shit. He is the person I have slated to do my seat cover and stuff in my digger. fox