Register now to get rid of these ads!

Sometimes I need a Kick in the Butt!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by WhoDoYouFink, May 1, 2007.

1. WhoDoYouFink

WhoDoYouFink

Well this weekend I got rid of my Model A sedan project I have had for almost 10 years. Progress had been slow on it up until recently and truthfully I was a bit burnt out on it. Spur of the moment I put it up on that nasty auction site that evetyone says they hate, and 7 days later it is out of my garage.
    I am already starting to regret it, but I know she's going to a good home. Scott and Bob Yust of Cincinnatti were the winning bidders and picked her up Sunday afternoon. It was a beautiful day and it was the first time the old girl had been out of my garage on 4 wheels (I basically purchased it as a body and built the frame and what have you.)
    I wound up $8400 to the good, but I know I couldn't replace it for that since those bodies are starting to go up in price. Anyway, Hopefully Bob, Scott, and their drag racing buddies can whip her in shape and she will be cruising the streets soon. Be on the lookout for my completed pics of my latest '57 Ranhcero project. I should have it striped and back together in the next few weeks!

Attached Files:

2. Goztrider

Goztrider
    from Tulsa, OK

Whatever works for you. I'da hated to see it go, but then again, I love these and the 33-34 tudors and Vicky's too.

Another project is always just around the corner.

3. John B

John B

Maybe it'll be at the Pumpkin Run in October.

4. sawbuck

sawbuck
    from 06492 ct

that kinda sucks,but now it will get done.hope my 34 dont come to that.

5. Stack

Stack

Well that only sucks if you don't roll that lost enthusiam into another neglected project...

Git r done...

6. WhoDoYouFink

WhoDoYouFink

Well here are some progress pics of my Ranchero. It just needs the grille installed, lake pipes, dummy spots, windows back in, F-150 headlight rings, pinstripped, and the bumpers back from the chromer. I am thinking maybe some widewhites too. I am hoping to have it out and cruising next weekend ( May 12). We shall see. I'll post finished pics when I get it out of the garage.

Attached Files:

7. Anderson

Anderson

That Ranchero looks great! Keep the skinny whites.

8. PeteFromTexas

PeteFromTexas

I'm Not Much Of A Post 1955 Ford Guy But I Do Love Me A Ranchero

9. Awesome '57!! Love the green!