Register now to get rid of these ads!

something to stare at

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by redsean, Jan 3, 2009.

1. redsean

redsean

Ive had this photo for years and just came across it last night. have not seen it on here, so i was wondering if its photoshoped or if some one knows about it. Hell after being on here for the last 2-3 years learking i figured it has to belong or been bilt by a Hamber....look cool non the less. since it is a slow sat though id make my first thread. :D
    thanks NG

Attached Files:

2. PurplePearl50

PurplePearl50
    from Sedalia,Mo

Real truck out of Austrailia if Im not mistaken.V12 Lincoln in it hence "Hot Rod Lincoln"

3. HYPORX

HYPORX
    from Holland!?

Built in Australia by a guy called Rod Hadfield.
    Google him.

4. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That there is an Australian car, built by the much over rated Rod Hadfield of 'Castlemain rod shop' fame. The car runs a Lincoln V12, this guy builds his own cars but has the big dollars to buy all the best parts you can find.
    This is the guy responsible for the 55 Chevy 'Final Objective' with the Merlin V12 in it and a T coupe with twin blowers on a shot gun 427 and more recently a T coupe with and ARDUN head, SCoT Blown flattie, the only full rego car in Australia without front brakes. I wonder how the fuck he managed to do that when they knock back some cars with drums as they dont have enough stopping power for the size??
    Hes like our version of Boyd but he builds trad styled cars.
    Doc.

5. redsean

redsean

thanks guys. he does build some crazy stuff.

6. Crankhole

Crankhole

Saw that car in CA a couple years ago.

7. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

He shipped it over here and drove it something like 8,000 miles in 6 months I think. Has been in every car magazine on the planet. Been on the Hamb too. Very cool.